Hoag Sarcoma Program
Hoag Orthopedic Institute closely collaborates with Hoag Family Cancer
Institute to offer a comprehensive Sarcoma Program for the community.
Through this collaboration, Orange County patients receive subspecialized
care from a multidisciplinary team, led by program director
Nader Nassif, M.D. Unique to Hoag and Orange County, Dr. Nassif is an orthopedic oncologist
who specializes in the surgical management of bone and soft tissue sarcoma.
Hoag Sarcoma Program offers:
- Comprehensive, state-of-the-art care
- Multidisciplinary team approach
- Patient-centered care, with extensive support services and a dedicated
clinical nurse navigator
- Physical therapy and occupational therapy, in collaboration with Hoag Rehabilitation Services
- Advanced clinical trials and research, through a special alliance with
USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center
Learn more about
Hoag’s Sarcoma Program
With questions, connect with us at 949-722-6237.